Art Lesson Plan Template: Find Out the Chosen Form
Are you an art teacher? If the answer is true, you need to make an art lesson plan template. So, before the teachers teach their students, they should decide on a certain topic and then they make a printable art lesson plan template. Well, in the following information, you will see some various examples of the lesson plan that you can use. Thus, it allows you to choose one of them that you want to apply.
6 Important Examples of the Art Lesson Plan Template
Here will be available for you 6 top examples that are commonly used by art teachers. Let’s check the examples of the free PSD template in detail!
- The template of the watercolor art lesson plan
This sample art lesson plan template will show you the basic format of the lesson plan. Then, for the elements, you should include watercolor landscapes, focus, objectives, standards and benchmarks, resources, the time required, also materials and preparation.
- The template of free high school art lesson plan
What can you know in this customizable PSD template? Actually, this template is available in PDF form. Then, if you want to create this lesson plan, you have to write the important components. They are like the title, introduction, objectives, instructional objectives, and materials or media.
- The template of kindergarten art lesson plan
In this kind of template free PSD, you need to recognize that this lesson plan is written in a column. Here, you will find some elements that you have to include in this art lesson plan. What are they? Yea, they are the grade level, instructional focus, medium, visual art standard, vocabulary, activity or procedures, and date. Besides, there are also art elements, goals or objectives, resources, and materials or supplies.
- The template of the elementary visual art lesson plan
What is the next art lesson plan template sample? You need to know that this kind of art lesson plan covers the grade, lesson title, media used, objectives, and vocabulary. In addition, the other components are APS visual arts standards addressed, resources used, procedures, and assessment.
- The template of the textured landscape art lesson plan
How about this free download PSD? This art lesson plan is also available in PDF format. Then, the components in this template are such as the title, related subjects, grades, medium, authors, time required, summary, and objectives.
- The template of free art think lesson plan
Furthermore, the other template of the art lesson plan will tell you that it provides the main aspects. Do you want to know them? Yea, they are the theme, grade level, objectives, introduction, procedures, and closure.
Main Elements in the Art Lesson Plan
The elements that are included in this art lesson plan will be shared in the information below. Please follow it well!
- Title of the lesson
The first element in the PSD template free is the title of the lesson.
- Grade level
It means that the level of the class that you will teach.
- Measurable objectives
This free template in PSD also tells the objectives of teaching a certain topic.
It covers all of the needed tools and equipment in teaching material.
That is the information about the art lesson plan template printable. Understand it well!
- 5 Lesson Plan Template psd
- 10 sample weekly lesson plan psd
- 5 Sample Table of Contents Template
- 10 Event Invitation on psd templates
- 10 Sample Recipe Card psd
- 10 Homeschool Report Card Template
- 10 Grocery List on psd template
- 10 ID Card on psd template
- 10 sample Birth Announcement psd
- 10 psd template Graduation Announcement
- 10 sample Club Flyer psd
- 10 psd templates Poster Design
- 10 Anniversary Card on psd template
- 10 psd template Birthday Gift Certificate
- 10 Party Invitation in psd template
- 10 Modern CV on psd template
- 10 psd template Birthday Flyer
- 5 psd Venn Diagram Template