Best Blank Formatted Templates of Meeting Notes
The meeting is a typical, essential, and common part of all businesses. It allows the employees within the company to discuss the issue related to the business. It also could be used as an opportunity to bring out and solve a problem directly and in a verbal way. Meeting notes are important to keep to serve evidence or list the points of the meeting for future reference, as well as listing the attendance for the staff. Check out these compiled templates of the notes for a meeting that you can download, customize, and print out for free.
Meeting Notes Elements
Meeting notes are the written or typed records made to capture the things that happened during the business meeting and who were there. It is different from meeting agenda because the recorded note and its substance must be shared with the people involved in the event as the source of information, including for the staff who couldn’t attend the event. It is usually used for the reminder tool of the tasks and the timeline of each person. The note contains key and important details that needed to know by the team. They usually contain information such as:
- The decision made during the meeting
- The next plan to reach the goal
- The breakdown of the plan, including the actions and the person in charge of each
Organized Meeting Notes Samples
To create proper meeting notes, you may follow these tips below for your business company:
- Put someone in charge to write the note. Typically, it would be recorded by a secretary at every meeting. Before a meeting is opened, usually the approved and corrected note from the prior one is read.
- In case there is voting happened during the meeting, the number of people who voted for each choice must be written in the note.
- The note must be signed by whoever writes it, along with the date of the happened meeting and the date for the next planned meeting.
- At the end of the notes, the summary of the meeting must be written, especially the statements of the key person during the meeting.
Meeting Notes Importance
Recording a proper note for the meeting is an important duty to do. It is more than mere written information about the board discussion; it also serves as a legal and official meeting record. The note templates on this page are available in a wide range of styles to help you write down the progress tracking, next step on the plan, and reference points in the future.
Meeting Notes Free Templates
Writing the meeting notes can be made much easier, more effective, and more productive by using the existing templates. They provide you a formatted and organized space to manage the meeting information obtained from the meeting. It gets everyone to be on a similar understanding of the goal and the topic of the meeting. You can share the readable notes conveniently to everyone who needs it so they will be able to catch missed details.
- Thank You Notes for Donation
- Study Notes Templates
- Nursing Note Templates
- Thank You Note after Interview
- Musical Note
- Note Templates for School
- Daily Note Templates
- Thank You Note after Phone Interview
- Counseling Note Templates
- Assignment of Promissory Note
- Lesson Note
- Loan Promissory Note
- Briefing Note Templates
- Negotiable Promissory Note
- Excuse Note for Work and School Template
- Business Plan Keynote Template
- Transfer Note Templates
- Application Note Template