1-Page Resume Template for Getting a New Job
For those who want to look for a new job, knowing ways to make a resume is very essential. Yes, a resume becomes a very important document as the requirement to get a new job. That is why reading about the 1-page resume template is quite relevant as the preparation.
About a resume, the length of the page will influence the result of the document. Of course, a 1-page resume is the best result to be made. It will ease the recruiter to read detailed information when the resume is made only a page.
On this occasion, we will talk to you about a resume and its elements just to help you get a new job, as you want. For those who are curious about it, please take a seat and read the following writings below.
Importance of 1-Page Resume for Getting Job
As we have said before, a resume is an important document to be made when you want to get a new job. However, to make a clearer statement, these are some reasons why this document is important.
The first reason why you need to make a good resume is the employer needs it. A resume will be the source of information on your skills, experience, personal information, and others which will help the employer to know all about you.
On another hand, a resume is also important since it will sell you. It means the detailed resume that you make will represent yourself. That is why you need to be careful in putting all information inside a resume.
What to Include Inside 1-Page Resume?
Since a resume is used to be the source of personal information, these are some matters to be included there. Of course, personal and contact details become the first thing to be included. Here, you need to write your name, address, phone number, and other relevant personal information.
A resume is also better when it provides information about work experience. The details of it can be a tool of the employer to value you. Of course, you need to write it completely and objectively.
Other matters to be written in making a good resume are the educational experiences and additional skills. These two matters also become the consideration and things to see that you are appropriate for the position that you want.
Tips to Make 1-Page Resume
Well, we have said that the 1-page resume is better and you need to try making it. To make a resume only on a page, you need to follow some steps, as:
- Find an appropriate template that show a default scheme of the 1-page resume
- Apply a good format that will help you to control the page space
- Write only important and relevant information
- Use the unique design of a resume to maximize the space
1-Page Resume Template PSD Files
We have several samples of the 1-page resume template on this page. All samples are available on the PSD file extension, so it is quite easy to be edited. Click the download button to get the samples on your drive.
- 5+ Sample Page Resume Template
- 5+ 24-Hr Schedule Sample Template
- 10+ Experience Certificate Sample Template
- 10+ 2nd-Grade Book Report Template Sample
- 10+ 4-Year College Plan Sample Template
- 10+ Acrostic Poems Template Sample
- 10+ Sample Activity Calendar Template
- 10+ 90 Day Performance Review Sample Template
- 10+ Address Book Sample Template
- 5+ 3-Day Notice to Vacate Sample Template
- 5+ 24-Hour Schedule Sample Template
- 5+ 24-Hour Planner Template Sample
- 10+ 24 7 Shift Schedule Sample Template
- 5+ 3×5 Index Card Sample Template
- 10+ Business Proposal Cover Template Sample
- 10+ 3-Day Eviction Notice Template Sample
- 10+ 30 Day Eviction Notice Sample Template
- 10+ Accounting Engagement Letter Template Sample